Not all donations need to be made in money to have a big impact on our homelessness services.
RESTART relies upon donated items to support its programmes, funding everything else from its charitable income.
If you’d like to lend a hand, we have created an Amazon wish list of items that we regularly need. Here you can browse items from £2 to £200 and buy items from biscuits for our drop-in to phones and data for our employability support, and ink cartridges to print documents for guests.
Any and all items purchased will help in the running our charity’s services: nothing is too small.
How to use the Amazon wish list
1. Go to amazon.co.uk
2. If you register with Amazon Smile, we will be sent a further financial donation by Amazon on eligible items purchased.
3. View our wish list here and look through the items on our list: bit.ly/restartwishlist If you’re on a mobile phone, choose ‘Find a list’ and search ‘Restart Lives’.
4. Select as many as items as you wish in your basket, then go to the checkout.
5. Select ‘Restart Lives’ delivery address at St Columba’s Church, which is displayed at the top of the page with the Amazon list.
6. Make sure that your basket is empty other than items from our wish list, otherwise you’ll be sending us whatever else was in your basket!
7. Place your order!
Please leave your name and contact details so we can get in touch and thank you for your purchase!
Any questions? Please contact our team.
When shopping online, please consider using Amazon Smile as 0.5% of your purchase will be donated to Restart Lives on eligible purchases. Simply sign onto smile.amazon.co.uk using your usual Amazon log-in details, then select Restart Lives.
AmazonSmile is identical to regular Amazon, but by shopping through the website address smile.amazon.co.uk before you make your purchase, AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of the net purchase price (excluding VAT, returns and shipping fees) to the charity selected by the customer.